- Thoroughly clean both surfaces which are to be stuck together to ensure removal of dust and other loose particles from concrete, plaster or other surfaces.
- Apply CPRX Compound™ by brush on both surfaces and leave the emulsion to “break” for 15-20 minutes. When the applied film turns dark brown to black, both the surfaces, which are to be stuck together, should be pressed firmly.
- Press firmly with even pressure over the whole area which is to be stuck to ensure that no air remains entrapped. The adhesive will hold the sheet in place immediately but no attempt should be made to pull the sheet before 24 hrs. CPRX Compound™ requires 24 hrs to obtain the full bond strength. So no further work should be done on the completed surface for at least 24 hrs.
CPRX Compound™ is recommended for the fixing of expanded/extruded Polystyrene (thermocole), insulex soft boards and fibreglass insulation slabs for all type of structures where bituminous adhesive is acceptable.
- It may be used to stick insulation sheets on to concrete, timber, metal or other insulation sheets.
- It is particularly suitable for use in cold storage to ensure good adhesion to walls and ceilings and may also be used for sticking thermocole for insulation of refrigeration pipe work.
- Special grades of CPRX Compound™ are available for fixing tiles, linoleum, etc.
- Cold Adhesive, hence heating not required.
- Brushable and easy to apply
- High burning strength.
Health & Safety
- CPRX is a non toxic rubber based bituminous adhesive.
- Not harmful if inhaled.
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.