- Surface must be clean, dry and free of grease, oil and painting compound.
- Concrete surface must be dry and stable (atleast) four weeks.
- Check that mastic is compatible with surface in terms of adhesiveness, staining and chemical compatibility (test a section first).
- If necessary apply a thin layer of Sealant Primer on the surface.
- After the primer has dried press flexible non adhesive filler on to the groove.
- The joint filler should be free of holes to ensure that bubbles do not form in the joint. For better finish use protection strip.
- For a narrow joint apply the mastic in one movement and for very wide joint, apply the mastic in three places: The first two on the edges of the joint and third in the joint filler.
- Smooth out with soapy water. Press the mastic against the edges and the joint while taking care not to create air bubbles. Remove protection strip.
Shelf Life12 months in original unopened sealed condition
ShaliSeal PU (earlier known as ShaliFlex PU) is single component Polyurethane elastomer. Classification elastomer 1st category elastomeric sealant. ShaliSeal PU resists cracking arising out of movements of joint materials.
- Expansion Joints in building industry.
- Sealing joints for heavy frontage panels, curtain walls, assembling of panels, exterior woodworks
- Joints between frames and pre-frames and wood and stone wood.
- One component ready to use.
- Good adhesion on many substrates.
- Good weathering and aging properties
- Excellent workability, easy to use.
- Can be top coated.
Health & Safety
- The product Contains Poly Isocyanates and should not come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapors as some people are sensitive to resins, hardeners and solvents.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately - do not induce vomiting.
PackingAvailable in 600 ML sauces.
- Keep in cool dry place under the shed away from heat and humidity.
- Store in proper ventilated room at a maximum temperature of 30 degree C