- Surfaces should be cleaned of all foreign materials and should be completely dry.
- Apply ShaliBond BS/CS over the cleaned surfaces with a spatula or brush.
- Allow approximately 10 minutes time before laying the felt and sticking the same by application of uniform mild pressure.
- For more effective waterproofing, seal overlaps and termination by affixing 6 inch flashings of the membrane on overlapping area after application of ShaliPrime APP.
Recommended for sticking roofing felts on metal, timber, tiles, asbestos, concrete and masonry surfaces, including roofs of trains, buses, tramcars, railway carriages, etc.
ShaliBond BS/CS is cold applied adhesive and does not require any torching. Therefore, it is useful for applications where use of hot bitumen / torching is difficult or prohibited.
Health & Safety
- Lid of the container should be firmly fixed, when not in use.
- ShaliBond® BS/CS is inflammable and hence keep away from flame.
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application
Available in 1 Kg, 4 kg, 18 Kg and 180 Kg drums.
Keep in cool and dry place in air tight container under shed away from heat.