Health & Safety
- It is inflammable, keep away from any naked flame during application and storage.
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
PackingAvailable in 20 Ltrs drums.
StorageStore in air tight containers in cool, dry place, under shed away from heat and moisture.
SuperSilverShield® is an anti-corrosive, water proofing paint with aluminum finish, It is composed of oxidized bitumen, volatile solvents and specially formulated aluminum compound.
SuperSilverShield® is used as a protective coating on iron, steel, masonry and other surfaces. It is used to reflect UV rays and protect bituminous waterproofing felts and fabrics, while giving a visually pleasing finish. It covers, in normal conditions
- 9 to 11 Sq.M / Ltr when applied over metal and old painted surfaces.
- 7 to 9 Sq.M / Ltr when applied over bituminous surfaces.
- 5 to 7 Sq.M / Ltr when applied over brick masonry and concrete.
- Deflects UV rays and prevents degradation of membrane arising out of exposure to sunlight.
- Reduces heat radiation inside the buildings and thus provides a little insulation from atmospheric temperature.
- SuperSilverShield® is to be stirred well before use to ensure thorough dispersion of aluminium for a uniform finish.
- Loose dust should be brushed off and surface should be dry before application.
- Undercoat is not necessary for its application. It can be applied over old painted surfaces without burning off or scraping, provided the old surface is not in a flaky condition.