- Water based product, cleaner technology, non toxic.
- Easy to apply by brush / roller.
- Cold applied and hence does not require heating.
- Excellent impermeable.
- High crack bridging property.
- Good flexibility and does not crack on aging.
- Allow it to dry till it becomes tacky.
- Apply the first coat of TarFelt LM by brush / roller / spray on primed surface.
- Coverage shall depend on application and surface finish. Please refer Product . Literature.
- For trafficable area, protect TarFelt LM with screed / tiles / china mosaic.
- Allow the first coat to dry with the fiber / mat spread as above.
- Apply second coat of TarFelt LM and saturate the reinforcement totally.
TarFelt LM is a single component, water based elastomeric polymerized bituminous emulsion with selected graded fine fillers and some additives TarFelt LM is applied by brush / roller without any use of heat. TarFelt LM forms a tough, elastomeric, monolithic, seamless water proofing membrane. For non-trafficable roofs, TarFelt LM may be coated with SuperSilverShield (aluminium finish) or with ShaliCryl 215 providing desired colours for aesthetic look or simply by sprinkling sand. For Trafficable roofs / areas, TarFelt LM shall be protected with screed / tiles / china mosaic. TarFelt LM +, in addition to properties of TarFelt LM, provides insulation.
- Renovation of old aged hessian based membrane by applying TarFelt LM over the cleaned surface without removing such old aged membrane.
- Waterproofing of corrugated metal / asbestos sheets and other difficult geometrical shapes.
- Water proofing of roof, balconies, planters, swimming pools, roof gardens, terraces, parking area, and water reservoir.
- Facade damp proofing
Health & Safety
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.